Stick it down layout with video tutorial

Hello everyone,

today I would like to introduce you to a special collaboration between the two challenge blogs

Scrap The Boys and Stick it Down.

Stick it Down prepared the sketch with which we were allowed to play creatively. 

As always, I made a mixed media layout which I will show here today.

On the photo you can see our youngest children actually now young adults.

The photo was taken years ago in Tunisia.

Here in The Netherlands we have in May always the so-called Royal Holidays

which are about a week. We have always used this time to fly where the sun is, to escape the rainy

Netherlands.

Well, you cannot have everything...

I am grateful that we had the opportunity to visit this country.

But anyway here is the link to Stick it Down: SID

and here is the link to Scrap The Boys: STB

This is the sketch for the challenge by SID.

No automatic alt text available.

I made a video for this challenge page, as always I worked with different materials.

This is what I used:

13@arts clear gesso, Prima black gesso, white gesso, Prima Modeling paste,

Heindesign Germany Sternenstaub embossing powder, Archival ink, Distress Ink,

My Mind`s Eye paper, Tilda paper, Crafters Workshop stencil, Twinkeling H2O olive, Tim Holtz 

stamp set, chipboard Action, power tex 3 D balls, Panduro Acrylic,





I have been asked why my video tutorials are so long. Well there is a reason for that and that is:

When I started years ago with scrap-booking I learned a lot from other video tutorials.

But unfortunately I had to realize again that for me as a beginner some tutorials were played too fast. 

So I said to myself if I should ever start with filming tutorials I will play it slower.

So for anyone who does not feel fast enough, please have understanding for those who are just

beginning and still want to learn a lot. Hopefully!!



But anyway....

On the sketch from SID you can see that a big heart is in the foreground, of course it is the month of 

Valentine.

Now my two children are having a very good relationship with each other and I think that it does not 

have to show a couple in love but it can also be the love between brother and sister. 

Big smile...










Thank you for stopping by have a beautiful day.

xoxo Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout