Monday, November 27, 2017

Scrap FX Australia DT member layouts

Hello everyone,

today I will share with you my layouts

as DT member Scrap FX Australia.

Here is the Link for the store from Scrap FX.


Christmastime...











I used the chipboards and stencil from Scrap FX Australia.

Camelia stencil

Christmastime

Decorative Trees

Holly Spray

Jingle Bells

I also used:

Amsterdam Acrylic, 13 @arts clear Gesso, Lindy`s Spray, Prima Black Gesso,

Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Stamps, White Cardstock,

Gold Glitter Dollar Store...

I wish you an amazing begin of the upcoming Holiday season.

Thanks for visiting today my blog.

I see you in a few days for the

Grand Holidays Blog Hop.

11 ladies, 11 inspiration, 11 giveaway...

xoxo Heike



No comments:

Post a Comment

DT member layout for More Than Words december 2017

Hello everyone, this is my last post for today. My inspiration page for More Than Words. Here is the link:  MTW Family and Nu...