Monday, May 1, 2017

Scrap The Boys May is Mothersday..

Good morning everyone..

I am back from my mini vacation in Athens...

We have Monday morning 1.May 2017....

Incredible how fast time passes.

It`s time for the new challenge by Scrap The Boys..

Here is the Link to the challenge blog.

May is the month to honor our mother....

I took a photo of my grandma and my father.

This is the only photo from my grandma with my father.

So it is a very special photo to me.


                    foto van Heikes Augenblick.


Thank you for the advance....

I see you on the blog from Scrap The Boys...

xoxo Heike

1 comment:

  1. Different regions in the world observe Mother’s day on different dates. It is most commonly celebrated in the months of March
    Happy Mother’s Day 2017
    Happy Mothers Day 2017 Wishes
    Happy Mothers Day 2017 Poems

    ReplyDelete

DT member layout for More Than Words december 2017

Hello everyone, this is my last post for today. My inspiration page for More Than Words. Here is the link:  MTW Family and Nu...